Microwave Chocolate Cake
Make this easy recipe in the heart of your home and enjoy the best chocolate cake that you have ever tasted.
320 ml sugar
5 ml vanilla extract
2 ml salt
250 ml water
75 ml cocoa powder
500 ml cake flour
10 ml baking powder
50 ml cooking oil
CHOCOLATE ICING INGREDIENTS (OPTION 1):
1 slab whole nut chocolate
30 ml milk
COFFEE ICING INGREDIENTS (OPTION 2):
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/3 cup unsalted butter
1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee
1. Grease a 2.5-liter silicone bundt cake pan.
2. Put the sugar and eggs into a bowl and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract.
4. Sift the cake flour and salt together and add slowly to the mixture.
5. Sprinkle baking powder over the mixture.
6. Microwave the water, oil, and cacao together for 2 minutes on high but stir after every minute.
7. Add this to the mixture and whisk well.
8. Add mixture evenly to the silicone bundt cake pan.
9. Microwave 8 minutes on 70% medium and 3 minutes on high. Don't cover the pan.
10. Leave it outside to stand for 7 minutes and throw it out on a plate covered with icing sugar.
ICING (OPTION 1): Break the chocolate in pieces and add the milk. Microwave it for 1 minute on 70%. Spread over cake.
ICING (OPTION 2): In a small bowl, stir together the confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder. In another bowl, beat the butter until creamy, gradually beat in the sugar mixture, being sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl, occasionally. Finally, stir in the coffee, and beat until smooth.
Until Next Time